WHAT WE ALLOW:
- Pistols, Carbines, Rifles, and Shotguns (Caliber .50 and below)
- Full Metal Jacketed Rounds
- Full Auto & Bump Fire Weapons on a case by case basis*
- Short Barreled Rifles
- Tactical Shotguns
- Black Powder rifles and pistols
- Long distance shooting (upon qualification)*
- Drawing your sidearm from a holster*
- Rapid firing*
- Moving while shooting* (in tactical bays only)
- Tactical reloads
- Shooting from prone on rifle range
- Bringing your own steel targets
- Outside instructors
*Membership required these activities
THINGS NOT ALLOWED ON OUR RANGE:
- Violations of any Range Safety Rules (click here for a copy)
- Intentionally shooting at any object that is not a target. This includes shooting steel core at steel targets.
- Being discourteous to staff, other members or their guests.
RULES MAY BE MODIFIED AT ANYTIME FOR THE SAFETY OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS
NOTE:The Range Safety Officers will have the final say on matters concerning safety.